SIM Boston offers great and amazing programs, and we couldn’t do it without our sponsor partners.
Please take a moment to thank the friends of SIM Boston for their support by visiting their websites, or reaching out to them on social networks.
TITLE LEVEL SPONSORS
For 25 years, we have been staffing and consulting leaders, perfectly matching capable and talented people with successful companies, helping them to attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team.
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS
- Always Available – Your applications don’t rest; neither do we.
- Customer Centric – Our most critical mission… YOURS.
- Enterprise Solutions – The performance, reliability, and security that your business demands, at a price that makes sense.
- Better. Faster. Cost Efficient. – Servers, Storage, and Security for Production, Dev, and DR
- Disasters Happen – TierPoint Recovery Services will minimize the impact to your business
SILVER LEVEL SPONSORS
Providing the Technology and Expertise You Need to Achieve Your Business Goals
- Architect and implement storage, network and compute solutions tailored to your business needs
- Maintain deep expertise in data protection, virtualization, cloud & managed services
- Streamline the selection and acquisition process
- Ensure a turnkey, unbiased approach with local experts
- Deploy a proven methodology that ensures projects are managed end-to-end – on time and on budget
- Commit to a “whiteboard to keyboard” philosophy – your Daymark expert is with you from design to implementation
- Get it right the first time
MojoTech started as an engineering-only firm in 2008 and it remains the foundation of who we are. Our team includes former lead engineers of successful startups as well as scientists from NASA and the U.S. Navy. MojoTech is based in Providence with offices in Boulder, New York and Washington, DC.
Thrive is the result of the merger between Corporate IT Solutions (2001) and Thrive Networks (2000) in late 2016 by M/C Partners, bringing together two of the most respected managed services providers in Massachusetts. The new Thrive Technology Solutions Platform consists of 120+ employees working out of primary offices in Tewksbury, MA and Norwood, MA, with satellite locations in New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, Chicago, IL and Charleston, SC. With over 90 engineers, 400+ accounts worldwide and a strong concentration in traditional Northeast verticals such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Bio-Tech and Education, Thrive is well-equipped to assist your business with established and emerging technology solutions alike.
Focus on the unique challenges of individual organizations has guided WEI to a leadership position in the IT community. Hundreds of collaborations with the finest small, medium, and large companies in America has created a breadth of experience that enhances WEI’s ability to adapt and design custom solutions.
WinterWyman excels at helping clients fill critical Technology roles with the most talented candidates. As a trusted advisor to both clients and candidates, our approach is highly strategic and collaborative ensuring only the highest caliber, most appropriate candidates are recruited and presented. We make quality connections and value our long-term relationships by providing a superior experience that includes strategic advice, rapid responses and a caring attitude.