NEW FOR 2018:
As SIM Boston begins 2018 with a goal to increase member engagement and increase value for our members, we’re innovating what was our Monthly Meeting program into what is now known as our Technology Leadership Series (TLS).
This series capitalizes on the terrific success we’ve achieved with our annual SIM Boston Technology Leadership Fall Summit held the past three years and the objective is to hold fewer yet more impactful gatherings during 2018 to engage more of our members.
There are two types of TLS events planned for 2018 – one with high impact speakers and the other with themed social gatherings – for a total of five TLS events:
- The three TLS speaker series follow the format of our typical evening monthly meetings:
- Our first TLS speaker event was held on February 15 at the Newton Marriott and featured Dave Daley, “The Monster Motivator” who gave a powerful presentation on leadership through motivation, inspiration and perspiration
- Our second TLS speaker event will occur on May 17
- Our third TLS speaker event, which is also our annual holiday Gala, will occur on December 6
- The two TLS social events focus on networking that will encourage casual conversation and discussion around a relevant IT topic:
- Our first TLS social event will be held on April 26 at Jack’s Abby in Framingham focused on networking while enjoying beer tasting (other beverages will be available for non-beer drinkers), pizza and other pub-style foods
- The second TLS social event is planned for August 29 and will be a wine tasting.
We’re excited about this new series and welcome ideas and suggestions! Please mark your calendars and plan to attend!
Cost to attend one of the three TLS speaker events:
$72 members, prepaid
$90 members, at the door
$120 nonmembers and guests*, prepaid or at the door. Check or cash (only) accepted at the door.