- The three speaker series follow the format of our typical evening monthly meetings:
- Our first speaker event was held on February 15 at the Newton Marriott and featured Dave Daley, “The Monster Motivator” who gave a powerful presentation on leadership through motivation, inspiration and perspiration
- Our second speaker event will occur on May 17 at the Sheraton Needham and features Dr. Barbara Wixom, Principal Research Scientist at MIT Sloan Center for IS Research who will present “Monetize Your Data! Three Ways to Convert Your Data into Financial Returns”
- Our third speaker event, which is also our annual holiday Gala, will occur on December 6
- The two social events focus on networking that will encourage casual conversation and discussion around a relevant IT topic:
- Our first social event was held on April 26 at Jack’s Abby in Framingham focused on networking while enjoying beer tasting (other beverages will be available for non-beer drinkers), pizza and other pub-style foods
- The second social event is planned for August 29 and will be a wine tasting.
Cost to attend one of the three speaker events:
FREE for members who register BEFORE end of day Monday just before the event
$90 for members who register AFTER the Monday just before the event or at the door
$120 nonmembers and guests*, prepaid or at the door. Check or cash (only) accepted at the door.