New for 2017 is the introduction of a RLF mentoring program. After an intensive interactive 1 year program as a RLF trainee, the mentoring program allows you to continue your growth with 1:1 coaching.
- Continued growth – expand the RLF experience with real life one-on- one coaching
- Giving back – Open, honest, and transparent feedback on leadership – the good, bad, and ugly
- Active SIM participation – sustained engagement of RLF grads in the local chapter
- Responsible for setting the goals and driving his/her own Career Plan:
- Self-Assessment (soft skills, tech skill, business knowledge)
- Skills to be developed
- Resources to Use
- Career Goals – 1 year, 3 year, 5 year
- Success Criteria
- Drives each conversation
- Responsible for providing support to, and feedback on, the individual in his or her charge.
- Conversations are confidential
|Inaugural Program Runs||January 2017 – December 2017|
|Applications Submittal||September 15 – November 1, 2016|
|RLF Kick off (Graduation)||September 22 – November 10, 2016|
|Matching Process||November 2016|
|Relationships Announced||December 2016|
If you are interested in becoming a mentor or mentee, please fill out the appropriate online application. You can also download and complete a Word version of the application and email it to RLFMentoring@simboston.org.
The application process for the 2017 RLF Mentoring program will close November 1, 2016.