Since 1985, our CIO Roundtables have provided Chief Information Officers the opportunity to share ideas and build professional connections with other CIOs in a relaxed, informal setting. Access to these invitation-only events is one of the most popular perks of a SIM Boston membership.
Eligible chapter members are invited to attend these invitation-only programs held in the Boston and surrounding areas. Typically, events begin at 1:30PM at a SIM Boston member’s company and are hosted by a CIO. Four roundtables are held each year in the Boston and surrounding area.
Typical Program Schedule
- Presentation by a CIO or invited guest
- Discussion with the presenter and as a group
- Refreshments and dinner
- Group Collaboration Using the Internet
- How to Manage and Succeed in Your Career as CIO
- ERP Implementation Projects
- Managing Remote Network Access
- Justifying and Measuring the Value of IT
- Managing the Human Resource
Cost to attend is $150/meeting for members and $200/meeting for qualified non-member invited guests.