Join the Boston chapter of SIM and collaborate with us in the management revolution that is changing the way the world communicates, educates, and conducts business. Membership in this chapter of our international organization puts you in the middle of a global community that is harnessing the power of knowledge, information, and technology. It truly is “where IT leaders connect”.
Membership to SIM Boston also includes membership in SIM National, the premier professional organization for top information systems executives.
Apply Now / Renew your membership
Join SIM Boston in two easy steps:
- Contact the SIM Boston Membership Co-Chair, Craig Holbrook before applying for, and purchasing a membership and program subscription (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Apply for membership and program subscriptions
As a member, you can:
- Network with IT leaders during monthly membership meetings, conferences, roundtable discussions, seminars, and more
- Access all the benefits of SIM International, including innovative workshops and programs
- Connect with peers who understand and manage similar challenges via SIM’s online community, www.simnet.org
- Gain insights from IT thought leaders with knowledge sharing through Working Group deliverables, Advance Practices Council (APC), webcasts, monthly chapter e-newsletters, and bi-monthly SIM International Member e-newsletters
- Give back to the community through our active outreach efforts
- Advance your skills with exclusive access to the SIM Regional Leadership Forum (RLF), providing industry-specific training for future IT leaders
New members who are not IT practitioners must be tied to companies that are sponsoring SIM Boston. Each sponsor will be allowed to have one designated member who should be a senior (VP) level non-practitioner, for the purposes of networking, not selling.
Existing members who are not IT practitioners (or former practitioners who transitioned to a non-practitioner position) must actively contribute to chapter vitality by volunteering to support programs, lead roundtable discussions, attend outreach events, help with the annual golf outing or other such efforts. Participation must go beyond paying dues and attending meetings.
All options include access to SIM Boston and SIM National
Individual Access for one person – $360
Individual Academic/Nonprofit Access for one person (academicians and nonprofits only) – $155
Individual Retired Access for one person (retirees only) – $60
Individual Sustaining Access for one person, plus the below benefits – $1200
- Monthly meeting subscription
- CIO Roundtable subscription (if eligible)
- Recognition for your company/institution for support of the Boston SIM Chapter’s outreach/educational initiatives
Must be a CIO or senior manager from a corporation, government agency, educational institution, or consulting organization, with management and direction of information services as your principal responsibilities.
Enterprise Basic Access for at least three people from one organization – $325 / Member
Enterprise Advantage Access for at least three people from one organization + 1 SIMposium – $325 / Member + $500
Enterprise Platinum Access for at least three people from one organization + 1 SIMposium + 1 RLF spot – $325 / Member +$500 + $7500
Monthly Meetings $90 per meeting ($72 early registration) or $395 for Individual Subscription or $350 for Enterprise Subscription or $120 per meeting for non-members
CIO Roundtables $150 per meeting or $425 for Individual Subscriptions or $350 for Enterprise Subscription
Technology Leadership Roundtables $100 per meeting or $300 for Individual Subscription or $250 for Enterprise Subscription
Service Desk Roundtables $60 per meeting or $180 for Individual Subscription or $160 for Enterprise Subscription
SIM Silver Meetings $60 per meeting or $180 for Individual Subscription